The news that you have to undergo surgery is always a little unnerving – unless you can be confident that you are in safe hands. We have a hard-earned reputation for being a world-class general surgical care provider. We are also well-known for our cutting-edge technology and expertise in the field. The kind of trust we have earned from our patients over the years is not something we take lightly. Every day our medical teams work hard to maintain the confidence of our patients.
We do so by rigorously maintaining world-class standards in pre- and post-surgery care. We are also well-known for our outstanding work in the operating theatre as well. Our surgical theatres are some of the best in the country and the medical professionals who man them are second-to-none.
We believe in being a compassionate, efficient, dynamic and affordable private healthcare service.
What sets us apart
Take a look at the treatment and services we offer to ensure that your experience with us is restful and healthful. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
- 6 General Theatres (including genito-urinary, orthopaedic Sx, eye surgery with separate specialised beds and attachments)
- Sterile conditions with good infection control practices Laparoscopic surgeries and open surgeries
- Lamina airflow ventilation system in all theatres to prevent infections
- High-end precision surgical instruments
- Availability of a day surgery unit
- Dedicated doctors and nurses on-call 24/7
- A wide range of surgeries under the care of expert medical personnel
Our treatment and services
The Hospital’s surgical services include
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Genitourinary surgery
- Cystoscopy surgeries
- Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP) surgeries
- Orthopaedic surgery (with an orthopaedic surgeon resident at all times)
Pre surgery unit
- All surgical admissions that need General or Spinal Anaesthesia go through this unit
- All patients are attended to by a doctor
- A comprehensive history of the patient is taken prior to surgeries
- If needed ICU care is arranged by the doctor according to the patient's condition
Day surgery unit
- Advanced surgeries done as day procedures
- Convenient for patients
- Dedicated nurses and doctors on call 24/7
- Patients only need arrive 3 hours before surgery